Introducing a 6 week accelerated learning path for developers to become highly efficient in Solidity. This fellowship is the place to be for ambitious builders & developers.Join the waitlist
Trusted by the best.
Become a highly
Why should you learn Solidity?
Simple supply & demand -- there are not enough Solidity developers to fulfil the demand of Web3 companies entering the blockchain space. So big bucks are being paid to those who have command over it.
Popularity -- Solidity outranks every other coding language twice as much in terms of popularity. Moreover, it is the primary programming language in decentralized finance (DeFi), a multi-billion dollar industry.
EVM Compatibility -- multiple L1s and sidechains use Solidity, including Polygon, Avalanche, Polkadot, BNB Chain, and many others.
The Metaschool DAO is an exclusive, invite-only community with various benefits for token holders. These include but are not limited to:
- Sponsored hackathons
- Content Proposals
- Job openings
One Coin, One Team
After completing your fellowship, you stand to be airdropped a total of 100 Tokens. These tokens will act as tokens in your entry and governance of the Metaschool DAO.
An all-in-one program from basics to advanced topics, activities and group projects with easily manageable coursework. Ideal for working professionals.
Curriculum vetted by
Created with value and function in mind, the fellowship has gone through a rigorous review process with leading L1 and L2 blockchain developers. It is truly by developers, for developers.
The Operating SystemRead more
- DAO it up.
- Give, then gain.
- Win-win for community.
- Keep building, always!
- Fight confidently, but listen humbly.
- The world is your oyster.
- Wagmi, together.
The Community PledgeRead more
- I will approach problems with curiosity and creativity
- I will respect diverse perspectives
- I will empower other fellows to achieve their full potential
- I will learn and keep buidling despite failure
One Coin Read more
- Propose and vote for changes for the improvement of the fellowship
- Enjoy invite-only access to network with high-profile web3 companies
- Work with brilliant individuals building in the space.
- Take ownership and build the future of the DAO
Still want to be considered? Sign up to the waiting list.
Program starts 2nd June, 2023.
Designed for Developers.
This program is designed for experienced developers in the web2 ecosystem who are looking to enter web3. And for web3 developers looking to brush up their skills by taking this advanced course.
- Switch careers to web3
- Look for technical cofounder
- Find a tribe of web3 builders
- Bulletproof your future
Action-packed program with which you can embark on a quick journey into the exciting world of Solidity development.
6+ Weekly Sprints.
Weekend Live Sessions.
Carefully crafted to provide you with hands-on experience, working on real-world projects that will help you build a solid portfolio of blockchain applications.
- Blockchain Technology and Its Features
- Key Concepts of Blockchain Technology
- Real-World Applications of Blockchain Technology
- Ethereum and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Ethereum Development Tools
- Solidity Fundamentals
- Plan and Build Your First Smart Contract
- Technical Workings of Smart Contracts
- Advanced Solidity Topics
- Solidity Design Patterns
- Testing, Debugging & Security
- Dapp Development Concepts and Potential
- Plan and Build Your Dapp
- Smart Contract Development
- Smart Contract Testing & Deployment
- Front-End Interface Development
- Development Best Practices
- DeFi Application Development
- Oracles and Their Role
- Layer 2 Scaling Solutions and Implementations
- Advanced Dapp Development Techniques
- Reactive Programming and GraphQL Implementation
- Scaling with Optimistic Rollup and ZK Rollup
- Real-World Projects Using Solidity
- Guidance and Support From Experienced Instructors
- Web3 Career Development and Job Readiness Skills
6 Weeks.Flexible. Async.
Tailored thoughtfully for working professionals, the program offers a convenient and adaptable timetable allowing you to learn at your own pace. Major coursework over weekends only.
3 hrs totalAsync
Become top 1% at Solidity.
Go on to have a spectacular and future-proof career in blockchain.
Meet exceptional devs.
From all over the world, looking to build dope dApps.
Get tokens at fellowship conclusion.
Gain the key to an elite membership club and other benefits.
Govern the fellowship.
Use your tokens to propose, vote and decide on matters.
Network with orgs looking to hire YOU.
If legally cutting the line for a job had a name, our DAO would be it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please apply to thiswaiting list form. If shortlisted, you will be contacted by Metaschool. If you do not make the cut in the Genesis Cohort, you will be in the running for the next one.
You will sign up via the waitlist form. Each application will be judged on experience, qualification, motivation. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited by Metaschool for a 30 minute interview.
This course is for graduates and professionals in the computer science discipline. If you have been in development and programming previously, this is an ideal new career path to discover.
The total duration of the course is 6 weeks. It is self-paced during the week with live weekend sessions led by some of the best builders in the web3. Group assignments will also take place live over the weekend.
Yes. At the beginning of the course, you will be grouped with your fellow participants to work on a final Solidity project. The build up to your project in the last week will involve assignments in the preceding weeks.
Upon acceptance to the fellowship and your fee being cleared, you will get 100 tokens that will be your entry to the Metaschool Fellowship DAO. The DAO will have several channels to collaborate, support, discuss, improve the fellowship and network with people & companies.
Yes, and you will also be awarded an NFT for your proof-of-work.